Civil Register – إخراج قيد

Please note that the required documents for applying for a new extract of the civil register (اخراج قيد) :

    1. A Valid Lebanese document: Lebanese national identity card, passport or old civil register (اخراج قيد).
    2. Copy of an American Document: Valid Green card or an American Passport.
    3. Two recent color photos (Size 4.3 x 3.5 cm not drawn from another photos)showing full details of the face on a white background
    4. An application form (Click here to Download)

Individuals unable to appear in person at the Consulate General can fill out the attached application and have it notarized before a notary public and then mail to the office of the Consulate General

Transfers of Furniture to Lebanon

Required Documents

  1. A packing list, notarized by a notary public.
  2. An affidavit signed by the applicant certifying that the latter has resided in the United States of American for a period exceeding three years, and that he or she intends to leave the United States and settle in Lebanon for good, and that the items transferred were previously owned and used. The affidavit must be notarized by a notary public.
  3. A proof of three year residence in the United States (such as Greencard, United States passport, or visa).
  4. Lebanese I.D. (original or notarized copy).
  5. A self-addressed stamped return envelope.

Repatriation of Remains

Please contact he Consulate general of Lebanon in Los Angeles at 2130243-0999 Ext 13 or click on the link below: http://www.lebanonconsulatela.org/services/repatriation-of-remains.html